I finished three books since my last weekly wrap up! I swear, I’m going to work my way back to four books a week until I’m ahead on reviews again. Actually, I would have been at four books this past week except that I had my first “Did not finish” of the year. I always hate those, it feels like such a waste of time!
Anyway, I’ve had one of the most stressful week of this year this past week. For some reason, my blood pressure has decided to bottom out. I’ve been battling a BP of 88/53 for the last week!
On top of that, the three year old hasn’t been sleeping. A rainy season has caused her some pain and sleeping issues.
Anyway, I’m hoping this upcoming week goes better! Also, two kids have evaluations at a new therapy clinic this upcoming week (this one’s a long story that I’d rather not get into online) but I’d definitely appreciate prayers and well wishes!
New on the Blog
- [13 Aug] Weekly Wrap Up: Week 32
- [14 Aug] Goodreads Monday
- [15 Aug] Gathering the Threads by Cindy Woodsmall ★★★★★
- [16 Aug] God’s Crime Scene for Kids by J. Warner Wallace ★★★★
- [17 Aug] Egypt’s Sister by Angela Hunt ★½
- [19 Aug] Precious Moments Little Book of Bible Stories by Precious Moments ★★★★
- [19 Aug] It Was the Night Before Christ’s Birth by Vivian E Wulf ★★★½
22 Aug: Promise of a Letter
23 Aug: Dauntless
24 Aug: The Restoration
25 Aug:My Great Big God
26 Aug: The Dragon’s Playlist