Okay, y’all, I know it looks like I only finished two books this past week…again! Technically, that’s true. But, I’m ALMOST done with two more. One will be done tonight and another should be finished in the morning. So, I’m considering them “done.”
It’s been a good but busy week. Hubby and I took the kids out a couple of times to play Pokemon Go (yes, seriously) and we had a great time holding a gym for 15 hours…Only another Pokemon Go player will appreciate that.
Also, the kids had fun painting rocks to leave in local parks and such for people to find and love. It’s a big thing here. We found four rocks and replaced them with five of our own. The idea is to paint a rock with whatever you choose it can be a picture, positive message or both. You hide them for others to find. When you find a rock you rehome it at a different location.
I feel good and refreshed to get a lot of stuff accomplished this week!
New on the Blog
- [30 Jul] Weekly Wrap Up: Week 30
- [31 Jul] Goodreads Monday
- [1 Aug] The Return|Spotlight&Giveaway
- [1 Aug] High as the Heavens by Kate Breslin ★★★★
- [2 Aug] Hey you! Did you even read this book?
- [2 Aug] Monthly Wrap Up: July 2017
- [3 Aug] Amish Cooking Class – the Blessing by Wanda E. Brunstetter ★★★★★
- [4 Aug] Manuscript for Murder by Chautona Havig ★★
- [5 Aug] Bible Story Coloring and Activity Book by B&h Kids Editorial ★★★★★
08 Aug: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
09 Aug: Voiceless
10 Aug: The Return
11 Aug: If He had Not
Goals for this Week