Okay, y’all…I’m pleased to say that it was a slightly more productive reading week. While I didn’t finish three books (again) I actually got close! So, here’s to hoping I can get 3-4 books in this week? Maybe? Who wants to volunteer to kick my butt and get me out of my slump?!
Quick real life update:
My genetics 5. Husband: 1. I now have five of my six children in glasses. Priya (8) and Arie (3) both got glasses this past week. They’re so cute and like a proud mummy, I’m always looking for excuses to share. Aren’t they cuties?!
I swear, I cloned these children. They have all of my less than stellar genetics and none of the hubby’s good genes. I have won these clone wars.
Anyhoo…let’s see what was accomplished on the blog this week!
New on the Blog
- [23 Jul] Weekly Wrap Up: Week 29
- [24 Jul] Goodreads Monday
- [25 Jul] Manuscript for Murder|Spotlight&Giveaway
- [25 Jul] Grounded Hearts by Jeanne M. Dickson ★★★★
- [26 Jul] Abiding Mercy by Ruth Reid ★★★★
- [27 Jul] This Life I Live by Rory Feek ★★★★★
- [28 Jul] Angels in the Snow by Melody Carlson ★★★★★
- [29 Jul] The Christmas Secret by Wanda E. Brunstetter ★★★★★
01 Aug: High as the Heavens by Kate Breslin
03 Aug: The Blessing by Wanda Brunstetter
04 Aug: Manuscript for Murder by Chatauna Havig
05 Aug: Bible Story Coloring and Activity Book
Goals for this Week