I’m gonna be honest. I read only one book this past week. Just one. Well, one and a half. I am 54% into Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I simply had no time this week. My week was something like this, Monday: Piano, Harp, Chamber Group (for three kids), Dance. Tuesday: Eye Appointments x2, Chamber group (x3), Wednesday: Eye appointments (x2), Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Chamber group (x3), Thursday: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy (x2), Chamber group (x3), Grocery shopping, Friday: Orthodontist Appointment, Chiropractor Appointment
On top of it all, my oldest daughter had an extreme POTs flare that nearly landed her in the ER. The three year old kept me awake for three nights with pain. I’ve just not had time to read or to even care that I’ve not had time to read.
Hopefully things will be slighty less chaotic this week! Let’s hope!
New on the Blog
- [16 Jul] Weekly Wrap Up: Week 28
- [17 Jul] Goodreads Monday
- [18 Jul] Dawn at Emberwilde by Sarah E. Ladd ★★★
- [19 Jul] Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling ★★★★
- [20 Jul] A Stranger at Fellsworth by Sarah E. Ladd ★★★
- [21 Jul] The Christmas Shoppe by Melody Carlson ★★★★★
- 25 Jul: Grounded Hearts by Jeanne M. Dickson
- 26 Jul: Abiding Mercy by Ruth Reid
- 27 Jul: This Life I Live by Rory Feek
- 28 Jul: Angels in the Snow by Melody Carlson