Hey y’all!!! What is up?! I hope this is a lovely little Sunday for you all! Can you believe that not only are we 25 weeks into the year but we’re exactly 6 months (or 182 days) until Christmas. Which reminds me, have you hopped over to sign up to read a Christmas book yet? Make sure you go put your link into the linkup if you want to participate! 🙂
New on the Blog this Week
- [18 Jun] Weekly Wrap Up: Week 24-Repost OH MY!
- [19 Jun] Goodreads Monday
- [20 Jun] An Amish Summer by Shelley Shepard Gray, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, Kelly Irvin ★★★½
- [21 Jun] With You Always by Jody Hedlund ★★★★★
- [22 Jun] The Farmers’ Market Mishap (Lopsided Christmas Cake #2) by Wanda E. Brunstetter, Jean Brunstetter ★★★★★
- [24 Jun] Soul Ripping Romance Tag
- 27 Jun: The Girl Who Could See by Kara Swanson
- 28 Jun: Israel – God’s Heart by Ron Gafni, Kathleen Barrett
- 29 Jun: Wings of the Wind (Out from Egypt #3) by Connilyn Cossette
- 01 Jul: Unblemished by Sara Ella
Goals for this Week
I was super busy this week and only finished two of the three books I wanted to read last week. I won’t complain though considering just how busy life was. Having said that, I’m still hoping for three books this week. I guess we’ll see if I have more time this week than I did last!