I have book guilt. Why well, I had the goal to read three books this week and I managed only two and a half. It was just a difficult week. I ended up having to drive out of town with my mom for a doctor’s visit. I had to pick strawberries to make shortcake. I threw a birthday party for my daughter…I dropped into bed so tired at night that I couldn’t do my usual reading. Plus, I had a massive pain flare up this week because of rain.
Am I the only weirdo that has reader’s guilt that comes from not reading as much as you think you should?
New on the Blog this Week:
- [21 May] Weekly Wrap Up: Week 20
- [22 May] Goodreads Monday
- [23 May] Trusting Grace by Maggie Brendan ★★
- [25 May] The Lopsided Christmas Cake by Wanda E. Brunstetter, Jean Brunstetter ★★★★★
- [27 May] Tag: This is my Genre. Tell me yours!
- 30 May: The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis
- 01 Jun: What the Bishop Saw by Vannetta Chapman
- 06 Jun: Upon a Spring Breeze by Kelly Irvin
- 08 Jun: Counted With the Stars (Out from Egypt, #1) by Connilyn Cossette
I’ve joined the world of bookstagram! I love photography and not completely sure why I’ve never considered this. I admit I’m not completely happy with the images I got of Counting with the Stars. I need to retake those! But, for now, I’ve put them up. Expect to see much more in the future! Let’s cross fingers that I get the new lens I want book covers; The Lensbaby Velvet 56. Feel free to check out the new bookstagram tab I’ve added in the menu. Be sure to follow us on Instagram as I’ll be uploading images there as well!
Goals for this Week:
I decided to add an extra book on my goals this week since I’m 30% into Wings of the Wind already! Crossing fingers to get all of this done! Also? I’m hoping to work on some products to relaunch my shop!