First and foremost, Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms that follow my blog! I hope you’ve all had an amazing day so far! I woke this morning with allergies kicking my butt but my children have been amazing! I say that quietly since the last time I told a child what a wonderful kid she was, she smacked her sister and threw a tantrum. Shhh, no one let the three-year-old know that she’s good, okay? We’ll keep this as our little secret!
This week turned out to be semi-productive for the blog! I didn’t get all that I wanted to read knocked out. But, one of the books I set out to read this week never made it to me in the mail. Not cool, Amazon, not cool. Speaking of Amazon, has anyone seen this whole mess of them basically screwing over publishers by allowing third parties to win the buy button? Again, Not cool, Amazon! Thoughts?
New on the Blog this Week:
- [7 May] Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18
- [8 May] Goodreads Monday
- [9 May] Written in Love by Kathleen Fuller ★★★★★
- [9 May] The Beloved Hope Chest|Spotlight
- [10 May] Hey, Author! Let’s talk about that negative review!
- [11 May] The Cherished Quilt by Amy Clipston ★★★★
- [12 May] Get to Know Me
- 16 May: The Beloved Hope Chest (Amish Heirloom, #4) by Amy Clipston
- 18 May: Bible Promises for Parents of Children with Special Needs by Amy E. Mason
- 25 May: The Lopsided Christmas Cake by Wanda E. Brunstetter, Jean Brunstetter
Bookish finds have been replaced this week for this announcement. I try to do a bookish find almost every week but occasionally I need to give updates about the blog. As some of you may have noticed, the rating system got a little makeover this week! I decided coffee is tastier than stars. My rating scale is still the same and based off of Goodreads’ system but you’ll now start seeing coffee mugs in place of stars.
Goals for this Week