This week has been chaotic. In fact, chaotic might be an understatement. Does anyone want to guess the utter nightmare of the transmission going on out your vehicle that has only 50,000 miles on it? This van is only 5 years old and bam, transmission. Keep in mind that I have six kids that need to get to music lessons, dance, occupational therapy and physical therapy. Imagine a grandparent at least loaning you their car so you can get the kids places but their car will only fit three kids. So, you have to reschedule appointments at all different times. Drive to an appointment for a kid or two, drive them home and pick up another kid or two to take them out…yeah, no. I am so glad this is the start of a new week! Even better? The Ford place had my van ready for pickup on Friday evening. RELIEF.
Aside from a nasty headache, I woke up with this morning; this week is already looking much more promising than last!
New on the Blog this Week:
- [30 Apr] Weekly Wrap Up: Week 17
- [1 May] Goodreads Monday
- [2 May] A Plain Widow by Diane Craver ★
- [4 May] Under the Cover of Light by Carole Engle Avriett ★★★★★
- 09 May: Written in Love by Kathleen Fuller
- 11 May: The Cherished Quilt by Amy Clipston
- 16 May: The Beloved Hope Chest (Amish Heirloom, #4) by Amy Clipston
- 18 May: Bible Promises for Parents of Children with Special Needs by Amy E. Mason
This week I’m shopping for bookish and geeky gifts for two of my daughters. One needs a new cell phone case and the other has a birthday coming up. I apologize, one of these finds isn’t entirely “bookish” but I love it so much that I want to share it anyway!
If you love them as much as I do and wish to purchase, click the pictures below to be taken to their respective listings.