Welcome to our Weekly Wrap Up! Can you believe that 17 weeks have passed us by in 2017? I sure can’t! I mean, we’re seriously 238 days away from Christmas. Do I need to repeat that? CHRISTMAS! Anyway, this past week was a very productive reading week, from Sunday-Saturday I read four books! That’s a record for me lately. With six kids, I rarely have time to read that much. Somehow I managed. Sure, I might have sat up until 2-3 a.m a couple nights but I can sleep when I’m dead!
New on the Blog this Week:
- [24 Apr] Goodreads Monday
- [24 Apr] Weekly Wrap Up: Week 16
- [25 Apr] God Loves Daddy and Me by Bonnie Rickner Jensen ★★★★★
- [26 Apr] Hey, Book Reviewer! Let’s talk about your Ratings.
- [27 Apr] Amish Baby Snatched by Diane Craver ★★
- [29 Apr] Monthly Wrap Up: April 2017
Just an FYI, if you ignore everything else I posted this week, you should definitely check out Hey, Book Reviewer! Let’s talk about your Ratings.
- 02 May: A Plain Widow by Diane Craver
- 04 May: Under the Cover of Light by Carole Engle Avriett
- 09 May: Written in Love by Kathleen Fuller
- 11 May: The Cherished Quilt by Amy Clipston
*Review order subject to change as review copies come in
Okay, I did it! I finally got pictures of my awesome birthday gift. I mean, this isn’t my only gift, I did get books and a few bookish vinyl funkos. Every year though, I usually spend my birthday money on something purchased from a small business. This year, I found this amazing site called Bookshelf Tees. If you haven’t checked them out—you should! My order arrived super fast and I totally loved the included thank you just as much as the shirt! See the attached pictures to see why! Any booklover will love this shop.