I promise that I didn’t forget my weekly wrap up! I know this is a day late but due to storms over the weekend and a loss of power, I was unable to post! Not to mention what a nightmare this whole past week has been. Car troubles, rain and a lack of money has made me one grumpy girl. I didn’t get but one book read last week which bums me out but it is what it is. Life sometimes throws a curve ball. It’s all good though, we’ll survive…I hope.
New on the Blog this Week:
- [16 Apr] Weekly Wrap Up: Week 15
- [17 Apr] Goodreads Monday
- [18 Apr] Tuesdays with Morrie by ★★★★★
- [20 Apr] Crown of Ice by Vicki L. Weavil ★★
- 25 Apr: God Loves Daddy and Me by Bonnie Rickner Jensen
- 27 Apr: Amish Baby Snatched by Diane Craver
- 02 May: A Plain Widow by Diane Craver
- 04 May: The Photograph by Beverly Lewis
*Review order subject to change as review copies come in
Okay, I’m going to admit, I’m a total slacker. This past week was so awful that I didn’t have the energy to window shop or to get pictures of my birthday gift that I keep promising to unveil. I promise, I will get to it this week!
In the meantime, anyone have any handmade items you’d like to share with me? I’d love to see!
Goals for this Week