In the infamous words of The Wicked Witch of the West, “Oh, what a world! What a world!” It has been one of those weeks. Despite a busy schedule, I did manage to read three books. Those hours sitting at physical therapy waiting for little ones is good for something, I guess.
It has been a difficult and crazy week. My fifteen-year-old daughter had a tilt table test to confirm Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia (Pots). We really didn’t anticipate Orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure) as well.
It’s hard to hear that something else is going on with my daughter and I’ve just buried myself in reading. I guess it’s my coping mechanism. Anyway, moving along…
New on the Blog this Week:
- [3 Apr] Amish Cooking Class - The Seekers by Wanda E. Brunstetter ★★★★
- [6 Apr] The Quieting (The Bishop's Family Book #2) by Suzanne Woods Fisher ★★★★
- 10 Apr: The Easter Story by Autumn Ward
- 13 Apr: The Decision by Wanda E. Brunstetter
- 17 Apr: Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- 20 Apr: Crown of ice by Vicki L. Weavil
- 24 Apr: The Photograph by Beverly Lewis
27 Apr: The Cherished Quilt by Amy Clipston
*Review order subject to change as review copies come in
Here are some finds that I’ve bookmarked in the last few days. I usually look for handmade and I love supporting small businesses. Please be sure to click on the images to be linked directly to the product listing!