Last week was crazy! I’m so glad that the week is over and a new week is beginning, partly because I’m hoping that a new week will be less crazy. I can always hope. I highly doubt I’ll get off easy though. I had a decent week with reading. I hit #20 for the year early this morning. I know that doesn’t seem a lot to some but I’m a mom to six children and I spend a good chunk of time taking care of them. Not to mention maintaining the house getting the kids to physical therapy, occupational therapy, and music lessons. Life is definitely busy!
I’m curious to know how many my reader friends have read this year and if you have any favorites you’d love to recommend to me. Be sure to let me know in the comments below!
New on the Blog this week:
- [26 Mar] Weekly Wrap Up: Week 12
- [27 Mar] The Illusionist's Apprentice by Kristy Cambron ★★★★★
- [31 Mar] Her Secret by Shelley Shepard Gray ★★★½
- [31 Mar] Monthly Wrap Up: March 2017
- April 3, The Seekers by Wanda Brunstetter
- Apr 6th, The Quieting by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- April 10th, The Decision by Wanda Brunstetter
- April 13th, Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- April 17th, The Photograph by Beverly Lewis
- April 20th, The Cherished Quilt by Amy Clipston
*Review order subject to change as review copies come in
I have birthday money so once again I found myself perusing Etsy for handmade bookish things. I’ve still not completely made up my mind what I’m going to buy but I’m depositing my money in the bank tomorrow and I plan to have some kind of big reveal with what I’ve chosen out of all my favorite bookish finds I’ve found over the last few weeks! There’s no particular theme today that I was looking for. I was just looking for literary themed gifts that I know I’d love (and hopefully you all will to!) Make sure to give me suggestions too if you have them for your favorite lit-themed gifts! Here’s some finds that I’ve bookmarked in the last few days.