One week is down in February. It’s been one crazy week that I’m glad to be done with. The good news—my daughter came through surgery with flying colors and she’s healing up nicely! She has three incisions and twenty-two staples in her leg…something I was terrified over but I’m quickly settling into my role as a nurse. I’m getting pretty good about changing her bandages and wrapping her leg.
Anyway, I’ll keep you updated on her progress! I’m so thankful for all the prayers and message of well wishes this week. The people who have brought food and sent her gifts to brighten her day mean more to me than they’ll ever know. Keep praying for my sweet girl!
Now, let’s take a look at what was on the blog this week!
- [4 Feb] Reflections
- [5 Feb] Goodreads Monday
- [5 Feb] Q&A with Kathleen Fuller|Author Interview
- [6 Feb] A Light on the Hill (Cities of Refuge Book #1) by Connilyn Cossette ★★★★★
- [6 Feb] When God Speaks Through Books
- [7 Feb] Wordless Wednesday: The Lost Castle
- [7 Feb] The Lost Castle by Kristy Cambron ★★★★★
- [8 Feb] Playing with Fire by Francine Pascal ★★★
- [9 Feb] Amish Sweethearts by Amy Clipston ★★★★★
2018 Reading Challenge
19 books completed
8 book ahead of schedule
Progress: 19/104 (18%)
Reading Goals this Week
*I’ll also be finishing Judah’s Wife—I chose not to include it here as I should finish it sometime today!
Interesting stuff from the book community
(some of my favorites of the week!)
Character interview with Maggie Worthing on BooksnBaubles.
Even more bookworm confessions by The Well-thumbed Reader.
This or That book tag by Bibliophile.
How is your Goodreads challenge coming along? What was your goal and where are you at with it?