Overnight Blueberry French Toast
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Serves: 6 Servings
- 12 Slices of bread cut into one-inch cubes
- 8 oz cream cheese cut into one-inch cubes
- 1 cup blueberries (I used frozen)
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 cup milk
- The Night before, place half the bread cubes into a greased 9×13 in. baking dish.
- Top with cream cheese, blueberries, and remaining bread.
- Beat eggs, syrup, and milk together
- Pour evenly over bread. Put into the refrigerator. the next morning, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until well done. Serves six.
The recipe does not call for this to be stirred but I suggest pulling it from the oven to stir it well around 10 minutes before the timer is set to go off to ‘toast” up the bread a bit