In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for links to products from this post. However, I only recommend products that I personally love and use myself!
This is a super easy recipe for holiday sugar scrubs. You can get the holiday scents from Plant Therapy for a limited time through the end of the month. Other oils that would work beautifully in this recipe would be lavender or skin soother.
DIY Holiday Sugar Scrub
Easy Sugar Scrub with Essential Oils for DIY Holiday Gifts.
- Jar(s) with Lid
- 1.5oz Brown Sugar or White Sugar
- 1oz Sea Salt
- 1oz Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 2 TBSP Unscented Castile Soap
- Optional: 1/2 tsp Jojoba Beads in Desired Colors
- Optional: 1/2 tsp Optiphen Plus*
- 1-2 drops of one of the following essential oils: Candy Cane Holiday Blend, Christmas Tree Holiday Blend or Snow Flurries Holiday Blend from Plant Therapy
- Combine sugar and salt and mix well.
- Stir in the fractionated coconut oil.
- Add 1/2 tsp of jojoba beads for color. If using brown sugar, the scrub will be dark and the colorant will be less noticeable.
- Add the castile soap and essential oils last and stir until well blended.
- Scoop into a glass jar. Keep tightly capped between use.