Welcome to the first annual Christmas in July Challenge hosted by A Simply Enchanted Life! Here’s how to participate. Sign up by leaving your link in the comments below or submit via the inlinkz form. Want to share this post on your own blog? Click here to grab the HTML codes.
This challenge runs from
July 1, 2017 – July 31, 2017
How the Christmas in July Reading Challenge Works:
Choose your goals for the month of July. You can read as little or as much as you want.
- The books should be Christmas or winter holiday themed.
- When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.
- This challenge begins July 1, 2017 and ends July 31, 2015.
- You may sign up anytime during the challenge.
- Read as little or as many books as you want.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books may be any genre. Example: YA, adult, nonfiction, mystery, romance, etc.
- You are allowed to reread. This doesn’t have to be a “new to you” book.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #ReadChristmasinJuly
- If you write a review, please use the above header in your post or link to this blog post in some way.
- Optional (but appreciated) place this graphic on your blog sidebar
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, or Pin it to help spread the word. See preformatted HTML post that you may copy/paste for use on your blog
- You may sign up using your blog, Youtube channel, Goodreads, Twitter, etc.
This reading challenge is hosted by A Simply Enchanted Life. Please refer others to this post for signup.
Note: I participated in this challenge years ago and the blog that came up with this challenge no longer exists. I’ve updated the challenge and changed the rules up a bit to give bloggers the opportunity to link up. It is not my intent to take a post and claim it for my own. However as already stated, the original blog has been deleted.