This author contacted me awhile back and asked if I wanted to participate in some fun activities and topics to celebrate her new book, Regal Hearts. The prompts were a lot of fun and I thought my readers might enjoy getting to know more about me as well as learning about a new author. So, without further ado…
5 Ways I Princess
I know some people who are going to laugh when they read the prompt that I chose. Me? A princess? Well…maybe I’ll surprise you! Maybe not, but we’ll see.
- I am not a very materialistic girl but the things I like are expensive. Cameras, Lenses, classes that cost a pretty penny, essential oils, expensive chocolate and organic coffee.
- I break out in song at random times. Sometimes even when I’m on the phone.
- I love to read and my ultimate goal is to have a bookshelf with a rolling ladder. #bookshelfgoals
- I can be bossy. Sad, yet true.
- I frequently need saving. Seriously, I managed to slice my finger open on tinfoil—not the box either! The actual foil! I’m always doing something that results in my poor husband having to save me. I’ve got this damsel in distress thing down!
(And 5 Ways I Don’t)
- My makeup routine takes about five minutes. Whether makeup goes on or not depends on if I have five minutes to spare before appointment time. Yes, I throw my makeup on in the car mirror.
- I rarely wear dresses. I only wear them to church. I don’t find them comfortable or warm. I like my leggings with tall socks,tall boots,boot cuffs, a tank, a shirt, a sweater AND a coat. This chick has to have her layers. Dresses are evil devices meant to make women freeze!
- I can sleep through almost any alarm or phone call. I have trouble getting to sleep but once I do it’s super hard to wake me. The only thing I can hear is when my daughter whispers, “I have to potty.” I swear, one of the kids can make the slightest whimper and I’m awake but I wouldn’t hear a bomb go off otherwise.
- I’ve never waxed my eyebrows, I don’t pluck them and I don’t even care. Who cares if they look like they belong on Chewbacca. I don’t!
- I am slightly antisocial. Wait, that’s a lie…I’m selectively social. I don’t like crowds and I would probably pretend I had the flu on coronation day.
About the Book:
About the Author:
Good Reads: https://www.goodreads.